Employment and Civil Rights
The firm provides counsel to clients for all aspects of employment law.
Dunn & Black represents both employers and employees in all aspects of employment and civil rights law. Our lawyers have earned successful verdicts and judgments from judges and juries at both the state and federal court levels around our region. In addition, we frequently negotiate positive severance packages and other pre-litigation resolutions in favor of our clients.
Examples of the kinds of employment law cases we handle include:
- Disability Discrimination
- Severance Package Negotiations
- Wrongful Discharge
- Age Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environments
- Retaliation/Whistleblower Claims
- State Human Rights Commission Claims
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Claims
- Department of Labor & Industries
- Equal Pay Act
Our Representative Work page provides some examples of the broad range of employment related matters we have handled.